KlassMonitor is committed to protecting your privacy as our client. To our client, we offer this pledge:
We reserve the right to change the provisions of this policy at any time. We will alert you that changes have been made by indicating on this policy the date it was last updated. We encourage you to review this policy from time-to-time to make sure that you understand how any personally identifiable information you provide us or collected about you will be used.
Prominent Disclosure of School Mobile App
KlassMonitor does not access the device or any of data stored in parents or School entity for notification and neither does KlassMonitor share phone number with any 3rd party KlassMonitor does
not access any type of sensitive information from user phone.
KlassMonitor takes security and safety of School Students very seriously. KlassMonitor has special protocols in place to ensure complete data security KlassMonitor provides a special token generated only for parents so that no one else can view students details apart from student’s parent.
What personal information do we collect from the
people that visit our
blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website/App is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known
vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise tansfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email Within 1 business day.
- We will notify you via phone call Within 1 business day.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non- compliance by data processors.
When you send us email from this Website or APP, you will provide us with certain personally identifiable information including your email address.
Collection of IP addresses
When customers visit the KlassMonitor website or APP, some information such as Internet protocol address, Internet service provider, the site from which the customer arrived, and the time and date of customer’s visit may be collected automatically as part of the software operation of this site. This intake of information is not personally identifiable. Rarome uses this information solely for internal marketing purposes, for example, to see what pages are most frequently visited in order to improve the site. After it is used for internal marketing purposes, this information is discarded.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Merchant will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- The merchant is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites or APP to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website or APP Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
PAYMENT CONFIRMATION (for Services)
- Customer will receive the payment confirmation by email and SMS both within 24hours.